Friday, May 13, 2016

Finland by Csaba Csorvasi, Hungary

Finland

I arrived in Finland last Saturday. (07.05.2016)
I travelled by plane.I have many good experiences because Finland is a very beautiful country.
Next day the programme started.
Finland has many amazing places.For example : Many forests,many lakes.
We arrived in Mikkeli at Sunday night.
My host Family gave many good experiences.For example I tried the traditional Finnish sauna.I tried the Finnish foods.The Finnish foods are very tasty!
On Monday we visited : -Mikkeli city,Mikkeli highest place (viewpoint)
On Tuesday we visited : -A temple and Mikkeli city,at night the teachers went to Päivi`s home.
On Wednesday we visited: Hillosensalmi forest
On Thursday  we visited : Hirvensalmi ,where we had a boat trip,traditional Finnish games and a delicious traditional dinner (salmon,salad,potatoes,fruitcake and home-made fruit juice)
On Friday we went to school  to finish the project work and then we had a  free afternoon,we wanted to say goodbye to Mikkeli.
At night we went for a farewell dinner.
Finnish people have a nice but difficult language (I have learnt some numbers in Finnish)
Finland is as if it was my worderful second home.
Thank you all the people (my host family -Päivi and her husband- and the Finnish teachers ) for these days.