Friday, May 13, 2016

The best experiences in Mikkeli by Zsofia Kuti, Hungary

The best experiences in Mikkeli

On Sunday night we arrived in Mikkeli (09.05.2016.)
My landlady was Miia Roos and her daughter. It was a great experience how much love we got from them when I arrived.
The first day we went around the town, I really liked the area. 
One of the best experiences was when they took me to a weekend house which has a lake. In this place I could try the sauna and swim in the lake. They've done everything possible to have fun. I really liked when I woke up every morning and the breakfast was waiting on the table. 
Another favorite experience was when we went to Hirvensalmi where we were welcomed very warmly.  So far I have hated fish but here I got to love fish. The Finnish traditional games were very good and exciting while I was waiting to be ready for dinner. It was a great experience when we went out to Hirvensalmi by a Viking boat.

 I would like to thank for so many wonderful experiences I gained during this week.