Friday, May 13, 2016

Joanna Kaarnajoki Finnish student

I had an opportunity to be a host for Linda Mazzieri and later also for Elena Camiletti from Italy. They came here 7.5.2016 by train about 19.00 o'clock.

In the first night all the Italian students came to my house and we barbequed and had fun. We ate a lot of the traditional Finnish barbeque food. After that we showed them places in Mikkeli for example Naisvuori hill and harbor.

Everyday we all spent time together. We toured them around Mikkeli. We also showed them Puumala which is about 70 kilometeres away from Mikkeli and Lietvesi which is on the way to the Puumala.
Italian students loved Finnish lakes and they took a lot of pictures of that.

We visited to Repovesi national park and ma and Jere walked long way with Italian students and teachers, Germany students, Hungary students and we were their guides. Thursday we were in Hirvensalmi, Tuulis fathers farm. We had a lot of fun, we was in sauna and swimming on the lake.

I really liked to be a host and I really liked the girls also. At first only Linda was my guest and we had fun. Later in the week Netta get sick and then Elena came to my house and stayed rest of the week.

I'm so glad that I had an opportunity to get know these peoples and be part of this project. We got many new friends. I'm gonna miss you our chickens ♥ 

Joanna Kaarnajoki
Finnish student